Meaningful Use and HIEs
- Meaningful Use
- Meaningful Use Rules Stage 1
- Meaningful Use Stage 2
- PPR’s MU Stage 2 Comments
- Stage 3 Meaningful Use Proposal
- Nationwide Health Information Network: Conditions for Trusted Exchange
- PPR’s Comments on NwHIN
- PPR’s Testimony on Accounting of Disclosures (Privacy and Security Tiger Team Virtual Hearing, 9/30/13)
- PPR’s Testimony on Patient Matching at ONC Stakeholder Meeting (12/16/13)
HIPAA and HITECH
- HIPAA Final Omnibus Rule: Modifications to the HIPAA Privacy, Securty, Enforcement, and Breach Notification Rules under HITECH
- PCAST Report to the President: “Realizing the Full Potential of Health Information Technology to Improve Healthcare for Americans: The Path Forward”
- PPR PCAST HIT Report Comments
Do Not Track
- FTC’s Recommendations for Businesses and Policymakers—“Protecting Consumer Privacy in an Era of Rapid Change”
- FTC Protecting Consumer Privacy Comments
State Health Privacy Law
111th Congress, 2009-2011
Congress must give patients the power to decide who can see, share and sell our most sensitive information on earth — our health records. Americans deserve both progress AND privacy. We need a full public debate and roll call vote on any Health IT legislation.
- Whistleblower Protections for Health Care Reform
- Protect Patients and Physicians Privacy Act, H.R. 2630
- Health IT Policy & Standards Committees
- HHS Named New National Coordinator for Health IT
- American Recovery & Reinvestment Act, H.R.
To view Legislation from the 110th Congress click here.
Legislation from before 2007 can be found here.