PPR at Atlantic Health Care Forum
Today, April 19th, 2012, Deborah C. Peel, MD will speak on a panel at the Atlantic Healthcare Forum in Washington, DC. See the agenda here.
“Join industry experts, policymakers, and business leaders to discuss the latest innovations, trends, and concerns in an industry critical to our lives. The Forum will explore the future of wireless health, the potential of data innovation to improve care, and how to finance health care in the current economy through keynotes, panel discussions, and demonstrations.”
12:30 pm EST
Panel Discussion III. Health Care 2015: Can Big Data Be the Cure-All?
Moderator: Steve Clemons
* Robert Litan, Vice President for Research and Policy
* Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
* Susan Love, President, The Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation
* Deborah Peel, Founder, Patient Privacy Rights
* John Wilbanks, Founder, Consent to Research
Registration is officially closed, however you can view the full day via live streaming webcast.